Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail


We all know it is difficult for you. But you also know that we will always be by your side for everything!

I just have to thank you Nath, yesterday today and tomorrow! You made me the person I am today.


I'll always be by your side, even if you can not see me there. 


For love, not see, feel! is clear that what I wanted most in my life, was can to be by your side, hugging you, you laughin * because I have a certain ease to it * But I can not, unfortunately.

Love you so much love x

Anndy
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥