Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Max George Loved The Hollywood Life

Postado por Danimara129
Max George

Max George hopes everyone tunes into The Wanted's reality series, because he's gotten used to the Hollywood lifestyle that comes with it.

The Wanted Life hits the small screen June 2 on E!, and Max loved living in a mansion with his band for the show. He says, "It was a little bit different than being in Manchester in England. I could definitely get used to it.


"First of all, it was nice to wake up every morning and see the whole of the city... that was just insane. But it was the little things to me that meant the most, like having your own bar, your own swimming pool, and the run of Los Angeles. I felt like a king."

Max also says he can't wait to watch the show, because there are several indescrepencies that he hopes the producers will air, like who left underwear out and who trashed a jacuzzi. He tells Ryan Seacrest, "I think we'll have to watch. I think we'll find out a lot of mysteries when we see it... I think I'm probably going to learn a few things about myself I didn't know."

Max hopes viewers will understand the relationship he has with his family and the rest of the band. He says viewers will definitely see "The bond I have with my brother... and the bond I have with my mom... I'm very, very close with them two.

"As a group, I think people will realize when we say we get on like brothers we actually do. I think a lot of the time, bands have to say that or if they didn't, people will think, 'Surely it doesn't work'. But we genuinely do really get on and we don't just work together, we actually do everything else away from work most of the time with each other, as well. (And) we actually do party as much as we say we do."

starpulse

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥