Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Hey Nathan, hope you read this. My name is Ginger, I’m from Ecuador. I’m also a proud member of TWFanmily. We all know you’re going through a hard time now, having to be separated from the boys and the fans, and especially from singing it’s very hard, I know.  But always remember you’ve got your fanmily and we will support you in every single step you take. I love how you give your everything in the band, and we are all sad that you’re having this time apart from them.  



‘This is not gonna last forever
It’s that time when you must hold on.’

‘And TWFanmily won´t let you surrender,
And we’ll heal you if you’re broken.’

Yes, Nathan? I will keep praying for you, every night, every morning, everyday. Cause I love you, and ‘The Wanted’, wouldn’t be a ‘The Wanted’ without you and your craziness. I’m not really good at this things, but what matters is the intension. I hope you get well soon, and never forget, you Fanmily is there for you every day. If you babe read this, can you follow me? Much love from Ecuador <3

Andrea Altamirano 
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥