Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Nathan,

 You know we all love you, keep fighting for this, like the song "I'll Be Your Strength" TwFanmily will always be their for you
We will share laughs and joy. This time is hard for you be trust me you will make this through. Your my everything Nathan. I love you Nathan. Your the reason I get every morning ready to start the day. You keep me going. Thank you, When people start talking shit about you guys i don't think another second I defend you guys. Your the reason that i feel loved, I know that i have never meet you but hopefully on day that can be arranged. My goal is to see you guys on concert, but you have to included. I love you Nathan.
Don't forget were all in this together. I made a promise and i plan on keeping.
 If your wondering which promise i made i have the pic
 Please let me know if you read this



Love You
        Vianey Rodriguez

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥