Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Nathan Sykes Ans Aime La Neige Car Elle Image Article Ajust

At the beginning I want to say that I don't know English very well. What about me? My name is Isabella I'm 16 and I'm from Poland. You can't imagine how much I care about you, even though you don't know I exist. I really love you. I think that I will never love other boy as I love you. I want to thank you for everything's. You're my strength in my illness, yep, I'm ill and I can't handle with this.. so thank you very much, when I give up you give me reason for life. I realized life is too short to be collapsing
  
    I praying for you every day, praying for your awesome voice. I know you r hurt, but remember you can count on me, on us - TWfanmily, we really love you, you can't imagine how much we love you. You're my everythings. Maybe I'll never meet you but I'm always next to you and I will never stop loving you. Remember, you're the best! Thanks Nath

forever yours, Isabella 
xoxoxo
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥