Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Juin us and support the project MESSAGE FOR NATHAN. After the news about your operation very worried as your other fans. I am sorry for the loss of your voice (I really miss him.)  Nathan really likes you even can not imagine how much. I always read the news with you what's going on, but not know if it's true. TW but I like it without you this band is not a band that you loved. I have so many questions for you and do not even know where to start. I know it will be very stressful question, but it is not bothering for a long time: Do you have a girlfriend? I ask her about this risk because everyone else is talking. I can not wait to come to Polish the entire team, because I'd love to meet you. When I see new things with you and the entire team at once to please my mother bought it to me, but unfortunately I do not agree{#sad}. When I first saw your doll just cried, because I just know I do not get it. But it's hard Itak decided to put money on it. I just can not wait to wrucisz to THE WANTED my friends and I can not wait for your return. If I may ask something else is: Can I get an autograph from you with the pictures and the other boys? Very you please, but if there is harm, and if so, thank you very much. 

I LOVE YOU Martyna Szewczyk
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Glow In The Dark

Blog Archive

Disclaimer


Nós do Proud Prisoners não possuímos nenhuma ligação com qualquer meio que envolva diretamente a banda The Wanted ou qualquer um de seus interantes. Somos um fãblog dedicado a Banda. Feito com amor, carinho e dedicação de fã para fã. Postamos informações para alegrar a todos e gostaríamos que se você for usar quaisquer que seja a informação deste site, nos dê os devidos créditos. Staffs Proud Prisoners

Translate

Seguidores :

Prisoners in World


Visitantes ♥